Download the new Tasty app: http://tstyapp.com/m/mFqUXJtD3E
Reserve the One Top: http://bit.ly/2v0iast
Healthy Breakfast Sandwich
¼ cup spinach, chopped
2 tablespoons red pepper, chopped
1 whole wheat English muffin
1. Whisk together egg spinach, red pepper, salt and pepper.
2. Heat a nonstick pan over a medium heat. Place a greased mason jar lid right side up on the pan.
3. Slowly pour egg mixture into lid. Cover, cook for 3 minutes
4. Remove cover. Using a fork pull the lid off of the egg. Flip egg, cook for another 3 minutes. Remove from heat once cooked through.
5. Place egg patty on English muffin and top with sliced avocado.
Salmon with Quick Parsley Walnut Pesto
1 cup parsley, chopped
½ cup walnuts, chopped
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
¼ cup + 3 tablespoons lemon juice
½ cup + 2 tablespoons olive oil
¼ teaspoon pepper
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
¼ cup lemon juice
1. Mix together parsley, walnuts, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, and pepper. Stir until fully incorporated. Set aside.
2. Mix together pepper, salt, and cayenne pepper. Rub filet of salmon with seasonings.
3. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Place salmon skin side down. Cook for 5 minutes. Flip salmon, then cook for another 5 minutes
4. Pour ¼ cup lemon juice over salmon. Cook for 3 more minutes until lemon juice has reduced. Remove salmon from heat.
5. Spread the parsley walnut mixture over salmon. Serve immediately.
Banana Walnut Dark Chocolate Stuffed Cookies
2 ripe bananas, mashed
¾ cup coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup walnuts
1½ cups flour
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons cornstarch
3 ounces dark chocolate, cut into 1×1-inch squares
1. Preheat oven to 300˚F (150˚C).
2. Mix together bananas, coconut oil, vanilla, egg, and brown sugar. 3. Stir until all of the ingredients are incorporated.
4. Add walnuts, flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and cornstarch, and stir until fully incorporated.
5. Place 2-inch balls of cookie dough 2 inches apart on a baking sheet. Place a piece of chocolate inside ball of dough. Press dough together until chocolate is covered.
6. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden. Can be stored in an airtight container up to 5 days.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Disco Fun Beat_fullmix
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.